Saturday 19 July 2014

All Kale the Queen



So Kale is the Queen of Greens, amazing super food, kale chips, kale this kale that bla bla bla
Its high in fibre, low in calories, has zero fat, packed with antioxidents, high in iron, contains more Vitamin C than an orange and the list goes on!

Kale salad.

For the past 3 weeks now that's what I have been eating for my lunch in work Monday-Friday. It was a bit boring at first but now I'm so used to it I don't even want to change up my lunch. It's tough though when you can smell the beautiful aromas of other peoples deadly lunches. I even said no to free donuts.

Eat me!! I'm free!!


I sit across from 2 men who are eating machines. They have selections of munchies at their fingertips all day long. It's so hard trying to ignore what they are eating!! I got to think thin!!!

Mantra: Nothing is as good as skinny feels!!

Mantra: Don't give up what you want the most for what you want right now!

Mantra: A moment on the lips is lifetime on the hips



No comments:

Post a Comment